THE BEST PANEL @ The BEST PRICE
Q.PEAK DUO BLK-G5
CELL ALL-BLACK MONOCRYSTALLINE
MODULE WITH Q.ANTUM DUO TECHNOLOGY
The new Q.PEAK DUO BLK-G5 solar module from Q CELLS impresses with its outstanding visual appearance and particularly high performance on a small surface thanks to the innovative Q.ANTUM DUO Technology.Q.ANTUM‘s world-record cell concept has now been combined with state-of-the-art circuitry, half cells and a six-busbar design, achieving outstanding performance under real conditions − both with low-intensity solar radiation and on hot, clear summer days.
- Q CELL technology offers anti-PID/anti-LID, hot spot protection, and traceable quality
- Low electricity generation costs – higher yield per surface area, and lower BOS costs due to higher power classes and an efficiency rate of up to 19%
- Optimal yields in all weather- excellent low light and temperature behavior
- Salt-mist corrosion test in accordance with IEC 61701, severity 6
- High-tech aluminum alloy frame, certified for high snow (5400 Pa) and wind (4000 Pa) loads
- 25 year linear performance warranty and 12 year product warranty
- Engineered in Germany
FEATURES Half-Cell Modules:
- More power and stability through half cell technology and 6 busbar design
- Cell interconnection with wires increases the internal reflection therefore reducing shading by up to 75%
- Improved shade tolerance through independent upper and lower parts of the module results in improved output under partly shady conditions
REC Alphα Series
This is the REC Alpha; REC’s latest family of trailblazing solar panels, empowering you to take full advantage of solar energy. With 380 Wp 60-cell power, reaching 450 Wp in a 72-cell format, and impressive 217 W/m², REC Alpha delivers over 20% more power, making it the panel of choice for system owners who seek the best.
Heterojunction (HJT) cell technology
- No LID = no power loss; you get the power you pay for
- Leading temperature coefficient means more energy as temperature rises
- Maximum power for maximum savings and accelerated return on investment
- Its high power density (217 watts/m²) helps to get the most from limited spaces
- 20% more power on your roof compared to conventional panels
Advanced cell connection technology
- Increased number of wires greatly improves flow of electricity current
- Eliminating invasive soldering removes risk of cell damage or microcracks for long-lasting high performance
- Stylish looks thanks to thin, barely-visible wires and uniformly black-colored cells
- Full-black variant is a design masterpiece and the most elegant feature for your home
- Solder-free cells reduces lead content by a colossal 81%
- Environmentally-friendly manufacturing drastically reduces carbon footprint
N330E HIT® AC Series
with Enphase IQ 7X
HIT® AC Series Module combines the efficiency of HIT® solar panels with the intelligence of Enphase microinverters. An Enphase IQ 7X microinverter with Individual MPPT tracking (Module-level Power Point Tracker) is integrated with HIT® high efficiency solar technology to deliver maximum power production from every roof size and shape. The AC Series alternative energy source offers extreme efficiency and high power output for residential solar systems.
Panasonic solar panels are backed by our industry-leading performance warranty that guarantees minimum power output of 90.76% after 25 years.
- HIT® 330W AC Series solar module with integrated Enphase IQ 7X microinverter
- All-in-one smart panel enables more power, easier installations, lower costs, and higher ROI
- Built-in intelligence for greater design flexibility and higher power efficiency
- Field-replaceable microinverter and no DC wire management required yields lower cost of ownership
- Improved safety and protection when inverter or grid power is shut down
Enphase Energy Microinverters
Black Platinum Solar & Electric, LLC is proud to be a certified installer of Enphase Microinverters. Within months of Enphase introducing their microinverter, we started bringing this remarkable technology to our customers. Their first installation was activated in February 2009.
Microinverter systems have been used in Europe for more than 24 years. Since Enphase Energy introduced its microinverters to the United States in 2008.
Why We Only Install Enphase Energy Microinverters
At AAA Certified Solar we believe that Enphase microinverters are absolutely the best in the business. Below are a few reasons why::
- 25-year Standard Limited Warranty
- 100 percent (greater than 99.8 percent) Uptime Guarantee
- They are designed for a service life of over 20 years, significantly longer than any other inverter on the market.
- Enlighten 24/7 web-based monitoring and management provides real-time tracking from mobile devices and auto-email notification of issues
- No single point of failure (unlike with traditional central inverters)
- Excellent customer service, including the Rapid Replacement Program, in the rare instance that a microinverter fails
- Enphase Burst Mode capacitor technology provides greater production in low-light conditions
- Expandable; if your needs increase, you can grow the system
What is Microinverter Technology?
The Enphase Energy Microinverter System is the first commercially available system for residential and commercial photovoltaic applications in the United States. This microinverter system is an integrated solar energy solution that provides significant benefits over traditional solar energy installations, including increased energy harvest, improved reliability, and dramatically simplified design, installation and management.
The Enphase microinverter converts the DC output of a single solar module (panel) into grid-compliant AC power. And because the conversion from DC to AC occurs at the point of collection, any power loss due to a single panel or microinverter failure is limited to that single panel. This translates into a minimal impact on the total system and its electrical output.
Enphase Enlighten Mobile App
For System Owners
With the Enphase Enlighten mobile app, you can check your system’s status at-a-glance without scrolling and still dive into the details of your system’s health and performance, per-panel production all while on-the-go.You can view overall energy and per-panel energy production data within a single click as well as overviews of your energy consumption and storage (if applicable). Get it at the App Store or Google Play Store.